Terms & Conditions
PAYMENTS CAN BE MADE BY:
Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
Reservations and Deposits:
All reservations require a payment to hold chosen dates.
In the event that you must cancel your reservation, please be aware that cancellations must occur at least 30 days prior to arrival date. If cancellation occurs 30 days or more prior to arrival date, all monies will be refunded with the exception of a $100.00 administrative fee. GUESTS WHO DO NOT CANCEL BEFORE THE 30-DAY TIME FRAME WILL BE CHARGED THE FULL AMOUNT. There will be no refund for early departure, unless authorities request mandatory hurricane evacuation. Vacation insurance is recommended.
Reservation prices do not Include:
Expenses and items not mentioned, including, but not limited to: transportation, tips for personal services, meals, insurance, telephone calls, and other items of a personal nature.
- Tenant hereby assumes all risk of damage to any and all personal property of Landlord and Tenant, including household furniture and goods during such use and occupancy.
- Tenant hereby assumes any and all risks associated with the foregoing and agrees to hold Landlord harmless from and indemnify Landlord against the same.
- It is agreed that the Premises shall be used only for residential purposes, no animals and for no other purpose whatsoever.
- Tenant in the possession, use and occupancy of the Premises agrees to observe and comply with all restrictions, laws and ordinances affecting the Premises or occupancy thereof.
- Tenant further agrees that no use shall be made of the Premises, or acts done which will increase the existing rate of insurance upon the Premises, or will cause a cancellation of any insurance policy covering the Premises.
- Smoking is not permitted in any residence. A $250 fee may be charged for ionization, if smoking in the property is detected.